|Title of training||Date||Duration||Certificates / CPD||Cost (First/additional attendees)||Book Here|
|The business case and road map to implementing ISO 27001||To Be confirmed||4 hours||Certificate of attendance||To Be confirmed||Register your interest here|
|Preparing a Request for Tender of an IT/Cyber security project||To Be confirmed||4 hours||Certificate of attendance||To Be confirmed||Register your interest here|
|Data Protection Training for Front line staff||22nd April 2020||3.5 hours||CPD hours: Institute of Bankers; ILCU and LIA|
Certificate of attendance
|€120/€90||Register your interest here|
- Training takes place in our Castleblayney training centre unless otherwise stated.
- Course start at 9.30am unless otherwise stated.
- (10% Early Bird discount on all bookings made two weeks before training session)
- To book your place, simply email Info@dataprotectionservice.ie or phone 042 9749515
- Early booking is advised as places are strictly limited. Bookings are only secured with full payment. Full payment must be made prior to course commencing. Course run subject to demand.
TRAINING COURSES NOT TO BE MISSED!
If appropriate please pass on to Your Marketing Department
What our Customers are saying
“John is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to go that step further to ensure his information is accurate”
“As always, a good course organised and run by John, with good discussion points”
“Learned a lot and all questions answered well. My company has got excellent clarity on what we can/cannot do regarding direct marketing now. Thanks very much”
“GDPR in simplified terms”
“Very interesting course and I learned a lot”