John Nealon, Certified Data Protection Officer, will be holding another one of his very successful Training Courses on how the GDPR and e-Privacy Directive together impacts of various Direct Marketing initiatives.
The session is focused, practical in its content and covers topics such as:
- The key aspects of the GDPR and E-Privacy regulation impacting on Direct Marketing
- Implications of using Consent and Legitimate basis for direct marketing
- Current fines being imposed by DPC on Direct Marketing infringements
- Business to business marketing
- The “Can Do’s” and “Cannot Do’s” for:
- Email Direct Marketing
- Postal direct marketing
- Faxes and SMS (texts)
Date: Thursday 20th June 2019
Time: 10am to 1pm
Cost: €290 for first attendee, €190 per person thereafter.
(10% Early Bird discount on all bookings made by 12th June)
To book your place, simply email Info@dataprotectionservice.ie or phone 042 9749515.
A TRAINING COURSE NOT TO BE MISSED!
If Appropriate please pass on to Your Marketing Department
Early booking is advised as places are strictly limited. Bookings are only secured with full payment. Full payment must be made prior to course commencing. Course run subject to demand.