We provide outsourced Data Subject Access Requests (SAR) and Redaction services using Artificial Intelligence “AI” driven software
|We are delighted to announce the opening of our UK office – Just phone 028 30886597 to speak to our data Protection Professionals|
Artificial Intelligence “AI” driven Data Subject Access Request fulfilment service
Data Protection Training and Auditing Services has developed Ireland’s most advanced Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) fulfilment process. With the aid of AI technology, our dedicated DSAR specialists at Data Protection Training and Auditing Services can review, apply restrictions, redact and fulfil a Subject Access Request
The receipt of a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) from an employee or ex-employee can provide significant challenges for any business. With only one month to meet your legal obligations to evaluate a potentially enormous quantity of emails and other records, it’s not uncommon for an organisation to feel somewhat overwhelmed. By using Data Protection Training and Auditing Services we can ensure your company:
- Saves Time, Manpower and Money
- Reduces stress and disruption
- Completes the SAR by Data Protection professionals.
What documents can we review:
We are able to review and appropriately redact documents, images or scans, by applying best-in-class OCR to analyze the documents. We also support a large set of document types, including but not limited to, PDF, Docx, XLSX, EML, MSG, PDT, JPG, TIGG, PNG, CSV, TXT, RTF, JSON, and more.
How the process works:
- Review all the necessary documents, messages and records
- Determine what personal data needs to be disclosed
- Redact information that’s not pertinent to the DSAR request, aided by cutting edge AI technology
- Take care of the entire process for you
- With our expertise in data protection law, we can also minimise your costs and legalities. This ensures that the handling of your DSAR request is not just fully compliant, but also cost effective.
Clear set pricing, No Hidden Costs, No Minimum Order.
We’re happy to report working with Top 100 companies, financial institutions and smaller SME clients.
Call our experts today.
Contact us to start the sign-up process on 00353 429749515