At Data Protection Training and Auditing Services we provide two services to aid any organisations subject access request requirements:
2 – Access to our GDPR specific, Artificial Intelligence “AI” driven redaction software, to cut review and redaction times by up to 70%
Data Protection Training and Auditing Services has developed Ireland’s most advanced Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) fulfilment process. With the aid of AI technology, our dedicated DSAR specialists at Data Protection Training and Auditing Services can review, apply restrictions, redact and fulfil a Subject Access Request
The receipt of a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) from an employee or ex-employee can provide significant challenges for any business. With only one month to meet your legal obligations to evaluate a potentially enormous quantity of emails and other records, it’s not uncommon for an organisation to feel somewhat overwhelmed. By using Data Protection Training and Auditing Services we can ensure your company:
- Saves Time, Manpower and Money
- Reduces stress and disruption
- Completes the SAR by Data Protection professionals.
What documents can we review:
We are able to review and appropriately redact documents, images or scans, by applying best-in-class OCR to analyze the documents. We also support a large set of document types, including but not limited to, PDF, Docx, XLSX, EML, MSG, PDT, JPG, TIGG, PNG, CSV, TXT, RTF, JSON, and more.
How the process works:
- Review all the necessary documents, messages and records
- Determine what personal data needs to be disclosed
- Redact information that’s not pertinent to the DSAR request, aided by cutting edge AI technology
- Take care of the entire process for you
- With our expertise in data protection law, we can also minimise your costs and legalities. This ensures that the handling of your DSAR request is not just fully compliant, but also cost effective.
Clear set pricing, No Hidden Costs, No Minimum Order.
We’re happy to report working with Top 100 companies, financial institutions and smaller SME clients.
Call our experts today.
Access to our GDPR specific, Artificial Intelligence “AI” driven redaction software, to cut review and redaction times by up to 70%
Data Protection Training and Auditing Services has developed, in partnership with a leading Californian “AI” software development company, a GDPR compliant and specific redaction software tool, designed for Data Protection professionals undertaking Data Subject Access Requests.
Say goodbye to the days of mindless redaction. You no longer need to hire staff to go through documents and emails looking for sensitive information. In partnership we have developed over 110 artificial intelligence models to automatically find, and redact, specific personal data and third party information. This software will save you time and money – whilst ensuring consistency across with every Subject Access Request completed.
What File Types Are Supported?
Our software supports all major file formats including: PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC, Text Files, etc.
Why choose our software?
- It is the only “AI” driven, GDPR compliant, Data Subject Access request specific redaction software on the market!
- Developed by Data Professionals, for Data Professionals
- From a few DSARs per year to documentation containing many thousands of emails, our “AI” driven redaction software will save your company money, time and stress!
- Unique escalation feature: While doing your document review/redaction, if you have a specific query you can escalate it up to our team of Data Protection experts who will advise as to what the correct course of action would be – giving you peace of mind knowing that your DSAR fulfilment will be GDPR compliant!
|Basic Package||Standard Package||Large throughput Package|
|1000 page per annum||2500 pages per annum||5000 pages per annum|
|Additional pages charged at 39c / page||Additional pages charged at 36c / page||Additional pages charged at 32c / page|
|3 escalations for expert advice – escalations are calculated at a notional time of 15 minutes each||7 escalations for expert advice – escalations are calculated at a notional time of 15 minutes each||14 escalations for expert advice – escalations are calculated at a notional time of 15 minutes each|
|1 month, 100 pages - Free Trial||1 month, 100 pages - Free Trial||1 month, 100 pages - Free Trial|
Where your organisation is dealing with a high volume of Data Subject Access Requests, in excess of 10,000 page reviews per year, we can develop tailor made packages to suit your organisation.
Contact us to start the sign-up process on 00353 429749515